Which Juicer Is The Best For You?
When it comes to selecting a juicer for you or your family, you need to consider a lot of things before you select that perfect juicer. Here are some criteria and things you need to think about in selecting the Best Juice Machine for you.
- Price. There is no point in spending over $1,000 on a juicer with all the bells and whistles if you are not going to use it. Also, there is no point in buying cheap low quality juice machines that you have to replace month after month. You really need to figure out your intended use before you go shopping. You simply cannot rule out any juicer based upon price. There are plenty of people out there that insist on getting the cheapest juicer and end up replacing it several times a year, when they could have purchased a quality model that would not break down on them.
- Style Of Juicing. What do you plan on juicing? If you want to juice wheatgrass, then you need to get a masticating juicer. Do you want to use it as a food processor? May people are able to kill two birds with one stone. They buy one quality masticating juicer that can make nut butter, milk (soy, almond, etc), sorbets, pasta, bread sticks, baby food and much more. If you are pressed for time, and only want to make a quick glass of orange juice in the morning, then a centrifugal juicer would be your best choice.
- Low RPM. If you want to get the most out of your fruits and vegetables, then the RPM of the juicer is very important. Studies have shown that juicers that operate at high speeds damage the enzymes and nutrients in the juice. The key is to get a slow RPM juicer. Most of the masticating juicers operate around 80 RPM’s. Most of the centrifugal juicers operate at 4,000 to 15,000 RPM’s. That is a big difference!
- Clean Up. Typically centrifugal juicers are easier to clean. This is not true for all models, but it is the norm.
- Warranty. Always look at the warranty. One of the best juice extractor manufacturers is Omega. Some of their models have 10 year warranties. Some of the other juicers do not have this. An extended warranty is important, as it is a indication of a quality juice extractor.
Our Top Picks For Best Juice Machine
The Omega VRT350 has high marks for being one of the best masticating juicers. It is food processor on top of a juicer. You can make almond or soy milk with it. It is a slow juicer, operating at 80 RPM’s. It also is a dual stage juicer. In the first stage the produce is crushed, and this is where most of the juice is extracted. Then the pulp is pressed before it is ejected. Clean up is very easy with this machine. Click on the link above for a full review.
The Super Angel Juicer is is one of the most expensive machines, but needs to be considered for best masticating juicer. This amazing machine has a 10 year warranty on all of its parts. This includes the wear and tear items! It is made out of stainless steel which looks great on your kitchen counter top! Click on the link above to read a full review of it.
This list would not be complete if we did not have a centrifugal juicer. This machine made by Breville, is more expensive than the other centrifugal juicers in its class, but its quality outweighs it. That is why we considered the Breville JE98XL. Click on the link to read a full juicer review of this “Best Centrifugal Juicer“.