The Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer is a centrifugal juicer by Breville that many use on a daily basis. Here are some of the features of this great juicer:
- Extra Large Feeding Chute – The Breville BJE510XL can handle large piece of fruit or vegetable. You save time by not having to cut them into small pieces. Combine this with the direct central feed system that Breville has patented and you have a great juicing system that is efficient.
- Easy To Clean – After you finish juicing, toss the parts into the dishwasher and let it finish the clean up. The Nutri Disc and Mesh Filter have to be hand washed, and Breville includes a small cleaning brush with this juicer.
- High Quality Materials – The body is made from a polymer that is heavy-duty, die-cast alloy and stainless steel. It is built to last.
- 900 Watt Motor – This heavy duty motor can grind up anything. It can switch between 5 different speeds. The RPM range starts at 6,500 and goes up to 12,000.
- Pulp Container – The large container can store enough pulp in it, so that you do not have to stop juicing once you start. Add in the extra large juice container that holds 1.2 liters, and you have a juicer that can make juice for the entire family in one go.
- Titanium cutting blades – Breville incorporated the Nurti Disc into this juicer. This special disk keeps it cool during juice extraction. This results in fresh juice that has more nutrients in it.
- Quiet Design – Vibration that is typical from Centrifugal juicers is not present in this machine, as the extra large feeder chute is directly over center of the grinding blade. This balances out the juice extractor, and it keeps it quiet.
- Built-in Overload Protection – Breville incorporated a internal turn off device that will keep your juicer from damaging itself. If the juice machine senses that it is going to overheat, it will shut down to prevent any damage. Combine this with the safety locking arm, which will not allow the juicer to work without the protective cover in place, and you have a safe and durable juicer.
The Nutri Disc and Mesh Basket is pictured above.
The Extra Wide Feed Chute is pictured above.
How Are The Reviews Of The Breville BJE510XL?
Many users who own the Breville BJE510XL had purchased a juicer previously. They noted that the Breville BJE510XL was more efficient than their previous model and had drier pulp. This model was an upgrade for them, as their previous juice machine was of lower quality.
Some users mention that cleaning the mesh filter is a pain. It is not dishwasher safe, so you have to do it by hand. It would be nice if Breville made it dishwasher safe, or sold a after market filter that you could pop in the dishwasher.
Many state that it is much quieter than other centrifugal juicers, which are typically noisy. Some have stated that makes 1/3 of the noise of their previous juicer!
Is The Breville BJE510XL Worth The Extra Expense?
When you directly compare the price of the Breville BJE510XL with other centrifugal juicers, you will notice that they are a lot more money. But, when you compare them, the Breville BJE510XL has a lot more features and is more durable. This juicer will last you a long time, whereas the other cheaper juicers will need to be replaced more frequently.Click Here For The Best Price On The Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer