The Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304 is a product of Samson Life Inc, one of the leading juicer manufacturers since 1999. In virtually every Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304 review, it has been noted that its features and the benefits it gives are all worth far more than its price.
Features of the Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304
• The most notable feature of the KPE 1304 is the twin gear technology, which turns at slower speeds compared to other juices.
• Its technology allows for continuous juicing without clogging, which often occurs in older twin gear models.
• It can be used for juicing, making baby food, grinding coffee and making nut butters and fruit sorbet.
• It has a large feeding chute so you will not have to worry about particles getting stuck when you pour the liquid out.
• It is lightweight, allowing for easier transport. This makes it convenient for those who plan to bring their juicer to their neighbor’s during barbecue parties and others.
Pros of the Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304
• The slow speed of the gears extracts more juice yields from fruits. It also decreases the aeration and oxidation of the juicer, allowing the juice to remain fresh for up to 72 hours.
• In addition, the speed makes it much quieter while it operates.
• It is much more versatile than the simpler centrifugal models.
• It is made to be virtually indestructible if used correctly, and users can practically use it for a lifetime.
• It is very easy to clean.
• It has a 10-year warranty on the motor and a 5-year warranty on the parts.
• It has a 90-day unconditional guarantee so if there is any problem with your juicer, you can return it or have it replaced.
Cons of the Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304
No product can be 100% perfect, and the Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304 has its share of imperfections.
With a price tag of more than $400, it may not be the most expensive juicer available—one brand of juicer actually costs $2400—but it isn’t among the cheapest, either. Twin-gear juicers are generally more expensive than centrifugal juicers, which may cost less than $100. Most juicer reviews, however, concede that centrifugal juicers are less versatile, and the juice yields they produce are far less when compared to the more efficient twin-gear versions.
What Customers Are Saying About the Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304
The vast majority of those who bought this particular juicer tend to rave about its many advantages. Those who use this juicer for a variety of juices or for a variety of purposes have found it to be excellent in its functions. This is especially true for those who have just upgraded from the more basic centrifugal models.
Should You Buy The Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304?
If your family will use a juicer regularly for a variety of uses, then the Green Power Juicer Model KPE 1304 is virtually a steal. It takes the place of several appliances, and it can last for a very long time.